Friday, May 16, 2008

American Teenager? Watch Out for American Toddler

Antonio made his appearance on the 'set' today and just in time for my birthday celebration. Yes, I know what you're thinking, and that's exactly what happened. My co-workers wallpapered my office with pictures of David Naughton.
And yes, they also made up a coffee mug with David Naughton's picture (circa 1979) on it.
Needless to say, it's a long story. Don't ask. But here's a little video to tide you over. Enjoy.


It's been great that Antonio and Debbie spent the week down here with me. It's been great to see them in the morning and then when we wrap for the day. I think Antonio's had a pretty good time as well. We will do a more thorough post of the week's activities when we get home tomorrow, but here is Antonio checking out the "INT. HIGH SCHOOL HALLWAY - DAY" on stage 29.
Oh, and here's your first reminder. The Secret Life of the American Teenager -- Tuesday, July 1. 8pm. ABC Family.

No comments: