Sunday, January 07, 2007

Back Into the Swing of Things

The holidays are over and it's time for me to get back into the routine. Back to California for work, back in the air on Alaska Airlines (I'm MVP Gold this year... life is good), Antonio's back to spending time with Laurie, Havana is back to her old self and not having a cone on her head, and Debbie's back to being a fantastic mommy (even though she was never not a fantastic mommy).

Antonio put on his favorite Seahawks outfit so he could root for them in the playoffs. Yep, no more than an hour later, he pooped on this one, too. (He's got a habit of doing that, but this is the first time he's pooped on n team outfit and had that team win. But it was close.)

Deb and I went to a wonderful dinner at Seastar in Bellevue with some of her friend. This was a purchased item at the auction we attended right before Antonio was born. Let me give a little advice here, if you want a fantastic dinner like that, go to the March of Dimes Celebrity Chef event and bid on it. Believe me, you won't regret it. And you'll help a great cause.

Here are some more pictures of Antiono, since he is better looking than me.

And I also plan on getting back into the swing of this blog, since I'm falling behind on updates and pictures. The people have spoken, they all want more Antonio.


No comments: