Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Antonio's Bare Feet Are Made For Walking

Antonio loves Havana....

Which is a good thing, because she's been getting in all sorts of trouble lately and he might be the only person in this house who still tolerates her, let alone loves her.

But it is cute to see how well the two kids get along.



And then yesterday was a big day because Antonio started taking his first steps. He did it a few times, and here was the best we got on video. It's clear that he's excited mainly because his Mommy and Daddy start yelling and going crazy for some reason.



And then today, you'll see that he's gotten a little braver and a little more skilled at this walking thing. Tomorrow I'm sure he'll be doing wind sprints.

(And I want to make sure you note how much Deb is yelling at me because I don't have the camera turned on. Isn't it amazing how well the camera takes pictures even though it's neither on or pointed at our walking child. Next time, hon, let's do a little research [like say looking at me] before you jump to conclusions that I am not doing something I'm supposed to be doing before you start yelling at me, okay?)

Deb's response: "That's asking way too much."

1 comment:

Steven Becker said...

What a big boy!! I'm so excited he's walking!! And I'm excited that daddy was doing his job and recording the achievement:)