Sunday, September 09, 2007

Cuba Gooding Jr.'s Career is Not Going Well

You know that movie Daddy Day Camp that came out earlier this summer? Of course not, it got terrible reviews and nobody saw it... but the point is with Deb working so much and Laurie starting grad school, it's been up to me to take care of Antonio during the days.

And you know what, I'm pretty good at it.

But the thing of it is, Antonio is such a good kid, it's hard not to be good taking care of him. But here's a quick rundown of things we did last week...

Went for a walk, played in the yard, picked up Corvair carburators from the shop, took Corvair carburators to different shop to be worked on, went to Costco, went for antother walk, went back to the shop to pick up the rebuilt Corvair carburators, went to Issaquah to visit Mamma who was watching cousin Preston, another walk, picked up some scripts from my office, tried to go to a park but it was a school playground and school was in sesion so we went to a scenic lookout instead and just played on the grass.
That's a good week.

Laurie will be back a couple days a week during school, so I will have some time to try to get some writing done, but I've enjoyed my one-on-one time with Antonio. And I think he's liked it, too.

Pictures will be up soon.

No comments: