Sunday, November 30, 2008

Making Christmas

Today was a fun day to set up our tree for this Christmas... We went to the local True Value in West Seattle and picked up a nice little tree for our little house.
Antonio was excited to get a tree and so was Havana... laying next to the Little People Baby Jesus, she said she should be included in the scene.


While Jeff decorated the tree he helped me go through all the ornaments to choose the ones he liked....it was fun. We pulled out all the fun things Grandmama bought him last year, the singing Pooh and Carousel...he loves them both so much this year.










Antonio loved making Christmas!


1 comment:

laurie said...

I like the squeal at the end of the video. :) Actually, I forgot to tell you that, while Antonio was "napping" yesterday, I tried to capture such squeals (x 10 though) on your camera. I stood outside his door, started recording, and, of course, he stopped squealing about 3 seconds after I started recording. Too bad because he was definitely setting some records in pitch and duration of squeals. :)