Thursday, November 16, 2006

People, Let Me Tell You 'Bout My Best Friend

Antonio had a good day today. I know this because Debbie told me he had a good day. I am in Los Angeles doing my Los Angeles thing, so I don't now firsthand. He's been having lots of good days lately, and he's been doing a lot of talking. He has a lot of things to say.

Oh, and he's had a busy week. Let's see. Sunday night, we had dinner with friends. (Yes, we had dinner with friends on Saturday night, too. What can I say, we're party animals.) And yes, there was another young female who was smitten with Antonio. This time, he was flirting with an older woman. He's a charmer. Don't Charlie and Antonio make a cute couple?


Antonio also went to the doctor. He weighed 11 pounds 4 ounces. He is now officially a big brother to Havana. (She weighs in at 11.1 pounds. Every time. No matter what she eats. Much like me, I weigh [redacted] pounds. And I've weighed [redacted] pounds since I was [untrue number] years old. I haven't gained a pound in years [This is not true at all.].)

So between the dinner parties and the doctor visits, Antonio's had a pretty good week. He's not so sure about next week. Sure it's a holiday week, and I'll be home for 10 straight days, but his best friend won't be around. This is Laurie. Antonio can't say enough good things about her.


Actually, Antonio can't say anything about her, because, you know, he's 8 weeks old and whatnot, but if he could say something about her, it'd be good. She hangs out with Antonio during the day when Mommy's working and Dad is out of town, and best of all, she takes really great care of him. He loves Mommy and Daddy, but she is his best friend. I know when he sees her again a week from Monday, he'll break out into a huge smile.

And that's the best thing in the world.

-------------------

Posting this a few days later because I've been trying to figure out how to put movies up on the blog. But I can't. Even if it's possible for some people to know how to do it, I can't figure out how to do it. This is bad news for all of you who are reading this, because if I could figure out how to put movies up here, you'd be able to see Antonio taking a bath and then peeing on me. First time that's happened. He enjoyed it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow that is one cute little girl holding that perfect baby!