Friday, November 16, 2007

STRIKE! STRIKE! STRIKE!

Some people have asked, why haven't I updated the blog in a while. Well, I don't know if you've heard or not, but I am on strike. Why would this prevent me from blogging about Antonio, you ask. Well, it wouldn't. But it's also prevented me from cleaning the house and doing all sorts of other things I want to get out of, so I'm sticking with it.

So how's the strike going? Well, it's going. There are a lot of pickets going on down in LA, but since I'm up in Seattle, it's hard for me to walk in front of giant media companies. But I try to do my part.

And if you're wondering what this strike is all about, here is a video that sums it up pretty well.

Antonio's been a great support during the strike. Some of the time, we just like to kick back and watch some movies. He likes his recliner.
Other times, he likes to run around like crazy and talk to Ya-Ya, the kid who lives in the garbage can who likes a lot like Funhouse Antonio.


Other times he just likes to take a bath.

Here, Antonio is demonstrating his fine splashing technique. I think he may go pro.

1 comment:

Steven Becker said...

Wow, Jeff...you should submit your video to the guild and see if they'll give you some kind of bonus for your efforts here in Seattle!

So, I guess based on the blackout period at the end of the last video, that the camera wasn't waterproof?

I can't wait to spend some time with my nephew next week!!