Sunday, March 02, 2008

Antonio's Blog is Quite Deprived

I know what you're thinking... The strike's over, why have the blog posts stopped. You know I'm unemployed, right, so I should have nothing better to do than chronicle the excellent adventures of my awesome son. Right?

Well, actually... I got a job.

So I've been in Los Angeles all week. (Well, technically Toluca Lake, Glendale, and Burbank. But you get the idea.) Yep, I'm back to the back and forth schedule I enjoyed last year. I won't have to do it for long, however, because I'll be able to do most of my work from home. There's just a bunch of stuff to get done to get the show off the ground. The show's just getting started and doesn't even have an official title yet, but when the time comes to start watching, I'll let you know.

So I have to be away from Antonio during the week for a while. It's tough, because I'd been spending so much time with him, that not seeing him for even an afternoon is hard, much less four days in a row. But we'll (and by we'll, I mean I'll) get through this. Hey, at least I'll make Alaska MVP Gold again.

Luckily he's got his grandma and mamma close by, and they've been down to take care of him (and Deb) when I'm gone. Of course, I get work right at Deb's busiest time of the year, but when it comes, it comes. (Much like the flu, which is making its way through our house right now, too.)

Here are some pictures of Antonio playing with a leaf from last week.
I'll have to check the other cameras, because I'm sure there are plenty of others I missed while I was gone.

1 comment:

Steven Becker said...

Maybe you can add BLOGGING to Laurie's job description? I bet she'd be good. Come on, Laurie... the world misses Antonio.