Monday, March 31, 2008

Dad's Gone

Here I am in California. And I'm missing my kid. And my wife's letting me know that she's taken tons of pictures and videos of him so I can still see him when I'm gone. And this lets me know that even though she was 1500 miles closer to Antonio when she was working her crazy hours, on some days she saw him as often as I did today... which means not at all.

And this makes me realize how much I sucked for not taking as many pictures as I could for her.

Because look at this kid. He's the best.
I know he's got the camo on, but he's in that picture. Really.

It snowed for a bit again today and stuck.... Except I'm in LA, and it's 70 here. That's the one good thing about being away.

Here a few pics from yesterday....before dad left. Antonio's got the stylin' 'do workin'.


Lunchin' at Elliott Bay Pub. Antonio was the perfect child. (What else is new, I know.)
Today we made an adventure to Best Buy - I have video surveillance that suggests tampering with the device.

Oops. No Wonder Pets until that's fixed. Guess we'll just have to play with cars instead. (Listen for the giggles.)

I can't wait until I can do this with him on Saturday.

No comments: