Sunday, September 07, 2008

Baf

Antonio is such a water baby and still loves his 'baf'. Every night he runs into the bathroom and says 'hi baf' and happily stands as we take his clothes off for the fun to start. I think it is because he knows he can splash and play in the bath like no where else.


Don't worry your computer isn't broken this is a black and white video.

Now that he can talk he has a lot to say. And the one thing he has always hated is Deb's hair on his hand. He sticks his hand out so that you can get it off, fast. He had already taken a piece off his hand earlier in this bath and then he found another. You can probably hear Jeff giggling since he still is at Antonio's proper use of more.

1 comment:

laurie said...

I LOVE these posts. Now I know how the grandparents and the working parents have felt about the blog. I've always enjoyed it, but it's that much more meaningful since I don't get to see the action live. Thank you for posting these!