Thursday, September 11, 2008

Long Gone

Long gone are these precious days where Mr. Antonio was so small it looked as though he would never be able to get out of his crib. And long gown are the days where he didn't try...well that is until today. We bought a video camera for Antonio's room in our new place because the kid is after all a product of Jeff and I so he often wants his alone time and wants to play in his room by him SELF. So that we could give him his space and still be sure he was being safe, we bought this wireless camera and put it up in his room.


At sleep times I turn it to his crib to be able to see him, a treat I was use to having at Grandma and Grandpa's house, since they have had them for awhile.


And today, while I watched Antonio think about napping, I watched him lean over and fall right out of his crib for the first time.


HOLY COW! Talk about scaring a parent, but he didn't cry or even make a noise, he just looked surprised. Figures.


Stunning that it hadn't happened sooner. I mean if his mom can crawl off of the balcony and be unscathed then I guess Antonio can fall out of his crib.


The battle of keeping him in bed has begun!

1 comment:

laurie said...

WHAT?! OH MY GOSH! Have fun with that new phase of development. :)