Sunday, May 03, 2009

I felt the earth move...

Antonio felt his first earthquake in California this year on Friday, May 1 at 6:11pm. The whole family was reading stories as we felt the condo shake. And poor Havana, she barked just moments before and we told her to be quiet. Little did we know that she was sensing trouble... We've had a great time in the sun, visiting some of the favorite places like the park with the great sand.
And we've been taking Havana on walks with Antonio and the wagon, which everyone has loved.
Best of all Daddy is here for hugs all the time.

1 comment:

laurie said...

Now that my little 'vacation' is over and I'm re-entering my normal weekly routine, my routine doesn't feel so "normal" without Antonio. I've been missing him quite a bit the past couple of days... And it begins, I suppose. He already looks so much older in the pictures!