Sunday, September 17, 2006

Get This Kid on a Milk Carton

Due Date +5

All good will earned yesterday? Gone today.

He's done nothing new to make Mom and Dad upset. That's the problem. He's done nothing. He just sits in the belly, kicking from time to time, but showing no signs of wanting to come out.

I guess I can't blame him though, if I was allowed to hang out all day and just be warm and naked and not have any worries or cares in the world, I'm sure I'd sign up for that kind of duty. That sounds like a pretty good deal if you ask me.

I guess I'm just jealous.

He must know his days are numbered. Pretty soon, he'll be out here in the world, wearing clothes, listening to his sister bark at him, doing whatever Mom and Dad say he has to do (until he starts acting up). Yeah, life is pretty good.

So now I've changed my mind. Stay in there, kid. It's cold and scary out here. You've got it good. Enjoy it while you can.

Of course, now he'll probably come tomorrow.

Here's Mom in Paris for no other reason than I like this picture and we probably won't be going back to Paris for a while.

No comments: