Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Wanted: One Baby

Due Date +1

Where is our son? Is he stubborn, like his mother? Or lazy, like his father? We'd love for him to come now. Really, any time he wants to show up, we'd welcome him with open arms. We're two loving and caring people. His room is ready for him. I'd show you pictures, but I can't because the camera is in the car, packed with everything else we need for the hospital.

By this time, the only person who's happy Baby Boy Rodgers (not his real name) isn't here yet is Havana. And since she gets to be an only child for a few more days, I'll post a picture of her.

That should make her happy. And hopefully make her brother jealous, thus making him show up sooner rather than later. (I think I read about doing stuff like that in one of the child-raising books. [Chances are I'm wrong about that.])

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Havana will always hold the place in my heart as child #1. Auntie Becky