Thursday, September 28, 2006

Look At All The Pictures

Happy Birthday, Auntie Becky (Actual Relative Version).

Antonio's had a few good days. He's eaten a bunch. He's slept a bunch. He's pooped and peed a bunch. Grandma Liz also became the first victim of changing table pee.

(I'm not sure about these Internets, so I've decided to erase all boy parts from the pictures. I know Antonio will thank me when he thinks about future girlfriends who could come into possession of these pictures. I'm just looking out for my son.)

Yesterday, GrandTias Maria and Liz came to visit. They had a great time meeting Antonio. (I mean, who wouldn't?) And then Tia Liz, who is a midwife, came back again today to help Deb with a little bit of the nursing. Antonio is very happy about this development.


Then Grandpa Tony came back from another work trip and gave his grandson a bath today. I don't know what it is about those things, because I swear Antonio like the first one, but each one since then has been a scream-a-thon.

Mommy took a nap with the kids this afternoon. (Hey, look who made it back into a picture. It's Havana!) Havana now tolerates her brother. He smells kinda funny sometimes, and she gets in trouble when she plays with his toys, but she's starting to to understand that he's going to be around for a few days. I think she's still got a decent shot at being a good big sister yet.

I know some of you out there are thinking, "You know, that's all very good and all, but where are all the pictures of Antonio without all these pesky adults around. The dog's fine, but I want some Antonio solo pictures."

Well, I aim to please. So as long as you don't count my stubby fingers, here's the little guy doing the whole "cute" thing he's so good at.

That's it for now. More pictures again soon.

No comments: